Monday, May 16, 2016

Student Success Stament


Phillip Riggs’ Four Success Tips

  1. Work Hard
  2. Follow your passions do things you are interested in doing
  3. Don’t chase after money
  4. Serve others. Do good things for others, and good things will come to you.
 
  
These four tips are great but can make things confusing for me. With the second tip I do want follow my passion which is art but, my mom tells me no to be a nurse instead to have money. Yet Tip third say don't chase after money. Yet we all need money to survive now a days. Money is what gets us things we need and want. How else would we do it… other than become hippies again. This is where i get stuck because I want to do one but others have plans for me, to help my future. One path is easy on is hard but has the thing i'm interested in so what am I to do then. Yes working hard is important but is it worth it when it will be something you don't like something that you will hate? This is what gets me confused this is what scares me to grow up, simple nothing is simple in this world anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment