Tuesday, May 31, 2016










Memorial Day Weekend
For my weekend on Saturday I didn't do much I was stuck home but later that day i went to walk the dogs. On Sunday again I was stuck home didn't really do much again was stuck home because i'm not allowed to go anywhere. I'm always stuck at home, I did some drawings played with my dogs that was pretty much it. Didn't have any homework, Tried to get my mom to let me donate blood to raise my grade. I painted my moms phone case( she likes totoro so I painted him.)

Yet on Monday we went to my aunt's house to have a picnic. My aunt's boyfriend was cooking the meat and dropped some in the fire...poor meat that got wasted. We were all there just laying down and talking about stuff. We ate a lot until our stomachs hurt. That was about it for my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment