Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class Evaluation

1. I liked how the class would teach us how to type without looking cause no i can text without looking and type ... a bit.

2. I didn't like how we did the same things over and over again made the class slowly.

3. I think a way to improve is to let students show there CTR experience ( if they want to) or videos they found online. As well as changing up the class "Schedule'' or else student will lose interest and not try.

4. Learning how to type with out looking.

5. Yes  I did and when I finished I would draw.

6. Not all they time cause i get busy at home and can run out of time or just don't feel like it that day.

7. Yes i am when I am able too

8. I learned that there are different ways to do good things. And how ding the wrong things will sometimes will never be found out but sometimes the truth will be found out.

9. CTR song

No comments:

Post a Comment