Thursday, March 17, 2016

 Well what topic should I talk about.. I'll talk about my drawing passion. Ever since as long as I can remember iv always been drawing. I wasn't the best back in middle school, but its slowly gotten better. Still cant draw hands, I post my drawings on Instagram where I have 316 followers. Woo. Only i post almost everyday so there are a lot of drawings. The reason why I draw so much is I know I wont live forever,.. What can i leave behind I haven't done anything yet.. but i have my drawings. most of my drawings have a meaning to it. If you look and think about it you can find the meaning. If i end up dying young at least there that to remember me and that it that all Ill be known for. With drawings i can come up with so many stories ideas i would write them but  i'm not very clear on them plus i rather wait till i'm better at drawing. I also paint not that well but I do. I've also got my pets "my" dog Luna is a very weird but lovable Chihuahua Maltese. She doesn't like most people but if you come around a lot she will get use to you. her and the rest of my dogs can be trusted without a leash when we go on trials because they always come back when they have gone too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment