Thursday, December 17, 2015

Class/Self Evaluation 


  • The things I liked abou this class was that it helped improve my typing skills that i rarley look at my key board. As well as learn how to use mircosoft word. To learn diffrent tips on how to acess things quick as well as short cuts. As well as some quotes. Yet sometimes it can get boring.

  • A way to improve the class is to have more intresting topics to type about. It would also be nice if we could listen to music while we type so its not so.... dull. Instead of statments all the rime it can also be news topics.

  • I think I did pretty good in this class, my typing has improved, and the quotes got me thinking about things. I finished my work. I would finish early and just sit at my desk.

  • I will try to be comitted but its not always easy to choose the right. I will still try though. There are times when it is hard to choose the right because it can hurt other people in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment