Friday, November 20, 2015



                 Thanksgiving was official in 1786 when George Washington made in the first national Thanksgiving day. Many of the main dishes we eat today weren't the original idea. Sara Josepha Hale inspired to start a 30 year campaign to make thanksgiving a holiday. Its on the last Thursday of November. The Pilgrims of Plymouth may have had the first thanksgiving but it was only a inspiration. I think that thanksgiving is important day because now most of us stay distant from each other and we don't stay close to family. Sometimes things can happen and a family member can disappear.We should stay connected to or with one another. A time to be with family and friends. For works a day of the spend with the family they work for.


  • My Family
  • My Friends
  • The way my life has been
  • My pets
  • I'm health 
  • Food
  • Learning to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment